Thursday, September 30, 2010

what would i do ???

what would i do ??? what did Jesus do ???
August 28th 2010

 "Now I am very troubled. What should I say? Should I say, 'Father save me from this time {of suffering}'? No, I came to this time so that I could suffer. Father, do what will bring you glory!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have already brought glory to myself. I will do it again." The people standing there heard the voice. Those people said it was thunder. But other people said, "An angel spoke to Jesus!" Jesus said to the people, "That voice was for you and not for me.

-- John 12:27-30 (ERV)


Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that Godhas promised to those who love him.  James 1:12, New International Version


Victoria Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment